Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Just Wanna Hold Her Hand All the Time

Connor has fallen in like with a sweet little girl in his class named Natalie. He told me that "she is so beautiful, I just wanna hold her hand all the time." He plays house with her and they build blocks together. It is adorable. His face broke out in the widest smile when I told him he could invite her for a play date to our house. He has already been making plans about what they will do. He says she likes princesses, so we'll have to watch a "princess movie". Connor hopes she will like Mulan. That would work out good for him because the story is about a girl who is a warrior... a little something for everyone! I am proud of him for making new friends in his class. He is sweet boy and one day, he'll be a good man for any lucky lady!

Connor and Natalie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Pruetz Family said...

If it doesn't work out with Natalie, do you think he'll marry one of my girls? I'd love to have him as a son-in-law!