Well thank God you didn't dump this blog all together!Anyway - still not as funny as Hunter and the "Stepmom" comment :) That will go down as the best of all time.
HI-larious! But now I want to know what Hunter's Stepmom comment is!
Devin recently shouted, "Son of a b***h!" about something, so I expect my Mom o' the Year award as well.The two of them together outta be interesting...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well thank God you didn't dump this blog all together!
Anyway - still not as funny as Hunter and the "Stepmom" comment :) That will go down as the best of all time.
HI-larious! But now I want to know what Hunter's Stepmom comment is!
Devin recently shouted, "Son of a b***h!" about something, so I expect my Mom o' the Year award as well.
The two of them together outta be interesting...
Post a Comment