Connor has a BAD case of poison ivy. It is driving me a little crazy with the itching, whining, medicines, creams, and endless hot loads of laundry. We finally got an oral prescription from the doctor and I go to the store to have it filled. They let me wander around for 30 minutes while they fill my order. THEN they tell me the doctor left off the signature and can't give me the medicine that will clear up this rash in a matter of hours. I was almost on the local news... I stomp away and Connor announces, "I have to poop." OF COURSE, you do! That's perfect. As we are walking to the bathrooms, he is pointing and asking for things and touching things and generally just being 4, but it is driving me crazy! I say, "Connor, please stop asking for things. I am about to LOSE MY MIND!" He calmly advises me, "Hold on to your mind, Mom."
Hold on to my mind, indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope your little man is feeling better, and that you indeed hold onto your mind!!
Post a Comment