Sunday, July 20, 2008
The Tooth Fairy Cometh
Connor lost his first tooth today. He is excited and proud. I am proud, but also a little sad to see even more of his "babyness" slipping away! He just gets bigger every day! And, yes, it is early for him to be losing teeth before he turns five. He has an unusual thing happening inside his mouth. He had three teeth where there should have been only two. The extra tooth forced out his baby one early and will force his adult tooth in his soft palate, if it isn't removed. Not to worry, we are removing it ASAP. I hope that goes well, he will have to see an oral surgeon and get it taken out. I guess I better go and find some money to put under his pillow...how much is a tooth worth these days?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
He's getting so big! I would say $1 would be enough, but I don't know what kids are gettin' paid these days...
Post a Comment