Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Commercials Work!

Connor has been asking for weeks to get a crafty toy called "Martian Matters" that allows kids to design and create 3D martians out of a special putty. He finally earned Martian Matters by being a willing and well behaved participant in Auntie Dawna's wedding. We had a great time making these tiny little martians and just generally being together as a family. Connor then looked at me and said, "Mom, do you know what martians say?" I said no and he replied in a robotic voice, "Each sold separately." A lesson well learned from the ever present TV. I look forward to the day when he informs me his cereal is part of a well balanced breakfast and batteries are not included!

2 comments:

Dawna said...

Even though I had already heard this story, I still liked it the second time. Are you gonna do a Canada recap blog on here? I will be watching....with anticipation (which you know is no way to live).

Bridget said...

Hilarious! BTW, I loved the pic you sent of Dawna and her hubby, she looked so perty! :)