Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Connor's Good Plan



A few weeks ago, our good friend Adria and her two sons, Cole and Carter, went to have a picnic and kick the soccer ball around. We were having a super time laughing, playing and just hanging out. As us moms were setting up the picnic, we hear the sound of maniacal laughter. We turn around and see two little "moons" on the bleachers. Luckily, Shawn was there with his trusty camera phone to document the whole she-bang. After we give the appropriate warnings of "Don't show people your butts!" and "No one wants to be mooned!"; we have a nice picnic and then we all went home. Later, I get a phone call from Adria. "Cole says the butt show was Connor's idea." The moms laugh hysterically and comment how we are glad they didn't do the butt show at our church based pre-school. That night, I brought it up with Connor during our nightly snuggle before bed time. " Why did you and Cole pull down your pants today?" He replied, proudly, "That was MY good plan!" I anxiously await more "good plans" from Connor. I even have high hopes that some won't involve him showing his butt to people.


Connor's Good Plan in Action
OF COUSRE we have a picture- don't be ridiculous!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dawna said...

I assure you there will be many more "good plans" in your future!

Bridget said...

LOVE IT! Thank goodness for the trusty camera phone to document the good plans.

Melissa said...

great pic for the graduation invitation.......don't you think?