Thursday, February 21, 2008
Ever Been to Jennsylvania?
If you love to read like I LOVE to read, then you MUST check out Jen Lancaster. She is so funny and sharp! Many times I have laughed out loud and positively howled with delight at her acerbic turn of phrase. I am as giddy as a schoolgirl because she has a new book coming out soon entitled Such a Pretty Fat. Run, don't walk to buy her first two books Bitter is the New Black and Bright Lights, Big Ass from your nearest bookstore. She also blogs on a hysterical and masterfully designed website http://www.jennsylvania.com/ . Needless to say, I am a fan and you will be, too. If you have any sense at all. Jen Lancaster is like the person I wish I had enough chutzpah to be! If you do follow these instructions, let me know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment